"Watt's Up" RC Watt Meter Features and Specifications
- Measures EIGHT values including: energy (Wh), charge (Ah), power (W), current (A) and voltage (V)
- Captures peak current (A),peak power (W) and minimum voltage (V) (sags)
- Minimum voltage capture makes it easy to setup the cutoff voltage on your speed control, see the effect a prop or motor change has on your battery voltage or detect a stalled servo, bad battery and more
- Peak Amps and peak Watts capture shows you the maximum current and consequent power (instantaneous voltage X peak current) drawn and even if they only happen for a fraction of a second. Too fast to see any other way.
- Measurement down to 0 V when using an auxiliary (e.g. receiver) 4 - 60 V battery or other DC power source
- Easily reset accumulated readings using external pushbutton switch.
- Small & Light: 2.8" L x 1.7" W x 0.83" D (70 mm x 44 mm x 21 mm), 2.3 oz. (1.7 oz. without case).
- Sharp, high contrast, readable in sunlight, LCD display
- Accurate & Hi-resolution - better than 1% typical accuracy. 0.01 A current and 0.01 V voltage resolutions. Great for cell balancing
- Rugged - can handle 50 A continuously and 100 Amps peak (for typical flight test duration) at 60 V
- 3.8" long, 14 ga., 7 x 37 stranded, high temp silicone rubber insulated wire. Supplied without connectors
- Acts like a wire so doesn't affect model's performance. Precision current sensing resistor, with only 0.001 Ohm resistance and circuitry only draws 0.007 Amps
- Uses DSP to increase ADC resolution and differential measurement amplifiers to increase noise immunity
- Factory calibration stores constants in EEPROM to compensate for component tolerances
- Powerful, 8 MIPS micro-controller
- One Year Warranty
- Complete User Manual
- Quality made in USA to ISO 9001 (like Hewlett Packard uses) quality standards
- Comes in cool colors. (pop-up window, takes a moment to load)
- Voltage 0-60 V with 0.01 V resolution. ± (1% + 0.035) Worst case accuracy. 60 V is a 14 cell series li-poly pack!
- Current 0-100 A peak, 50 A continuous, with 0.01 A resolution. ± (2% + 0.06) Worst case accuracy.
- Charge 0-65 Ah, resolution 0.001 Ah. That's ~32 Amps for two hours!
- Power 0-6554 W, resolution 0.1 W. That's ~8.7 Horsepower!
- Energy 0-6554 Wh, resolution 0.1 Wh. That's lifting a 50 pound model into outer space (65 mi.)!
- Operates from 4.0-60 V and 0 V with auxiliary 4 - 60 V battery pack (e.g. receiver pack)
- 16 character x 2 row STN LCD digital display
- Auxiliary power connector (available from our website)
- has Reset signal for resetting meter's accumulated readings.
- Auxiliary power input works with ANY 4.0 to 60 Volt DC input that can supply at least 7 mA.
- Uses a standard male "servo" type connector like found on receiver battery packs. JR / Hitec and Futaba are acceptable. Airtronics are wired backwards! Positive voltage should be on red/orange lead, minus voltage on black/brown lead.
Watt Meter Features & Specifications