"Watt's Up" RC WattMeter & Power Analyzer
What is a Watt meter?
Watt's Up display animation
A "wattmeter" or power analyzer allows you to measure the electrical parameters that affect R/C electric model performance and safety. A precision instrument, our "Watt's Up" watt meter replaces an ammeter, voltmeter, wattmeter, Amp-hour and Watt-hour meter and does more. It costs less than the combination of those devices and only a fraction of the total investment in your RC modeling hobby that it helps to protect.
Why you need one
Without a wattmeter, a hobbyist is left to guess or estimate what's going on. This trial and error approach can rob performance and damage components, or worse. Pros know that you can't get top performance from RC cars & planes without the accurate information a wattmeter provides.
Easy to use
"Watt's Up" is easy to use. It's like jumper cables. Connect between a power source and a load and you can measure all the important electrical parameters. It doesn't interfere with the components you connect it to.
See example watt meter connection diagram.
Key Watt's up features
- Small size and lightweight so you can take it with you
- First to capture peak Amps, peak Watts and minimum Volts
- 0V measurement for single battery cells
- Best combination of watt meter features on the market; measures wide range of values for any model and with high resolution
- Powered by your model or an auxiliary battery
- Full manual tells you everything you need to know
- Made in USA to ISO 9001 quality standards and has a one year warranty
- Comes in colors; Onyx and Electric Blue
See typical "Watt's Up" Watt meter applications
|0-60 V*||0.01 V|
|0-100 A**||0.01 A|
|0-6554 W||0.1 W|
|0-65 Ah||0.001 Ah|
|0-6554 Wh||0.1 Wh|
* Using auxiliary battery input. Minimum is 4.0 V without it.
** 100 A peak, 50 Amps continuous.
More Wattmeter details
See the Watt's Up colors in a pop-up window (takes a moment to load). Onyx (is opaque), Kryptonite and Electric Blue (are "see-thru" ).
Note: Connectors not included.
To RC Cars Watt meter home.