RC Battery Watt Meter & Power Analyzer
Watt's Up display animation
The "Watt's Up" RC battery Watt meter measures and calculates all the electrical parameters you need to get high performance from your RC Cars & Planes. It is essential for increasing the performance and safety of your electric Radio Controlled model. With the best balance of specifications and features on the market, you can stop guessing and start knowing "Watt's Up" with your model.
The "Watt's Up" RC battery Watt meter helps you:
- Set speed control cutoff voltages and currents
- Tune performance by comparing different setups of propeller, motor, gearing, speed control and battery
- Measure a full battery charge and compare to spec when charger claims done
- Check peak currents are safe for battery, speed control, motor, wiring and connectors
- Predict airplane flight time based on ACTUAL conditions in your model
- Check cell balance of individual cells in ANY chemistry battery packs
- Check battery capacity and health and whether battery should be retired
- Verify that the minimum voltage under load is within specifications
- Check for wiring and connector power losses
- Measure power and energy consumption of ANY device with a battery
Fine-tuning your electric RC cars & planes for great performance doesn't have to be a guessing game. Electric RC cars & airplanes can be analyzed to improve performance and duration in ways their gas powered brethren can not. Now, with the "Watt's Up" watt meter from RC Electronics, Inc., precise measurements of Volts, Amps, Watts, Ah and Wh enable any R/C car, truck, airplane modeler to optimize battery, motor and electrical performance in a methodical manner.
You can get the results you want and know how with much less hassle, time, and cost.
See example watt meter connection diagram.
"Watt's Up" RC Wattmeter, model: WU100
(Cursor over the links above to view in the colors named)
Onyx is opaque, other colors are "see-thru."
To RC battery Watt meter home.